[Dailydrool] Allergies

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:26:40 PDT 2013

First, Dale, I think I love your mom! Some things do need to be said!

Our Suzy seems to be developing allergies. She has been very itchy all
summer. Had her to the vets once with the itchies and an ear infection and
did the whole steroid thing along with the ear treatment. Now my poor girl
is rubbing her face on the furniture and floor and has chewed her poor pads
raw. Doc said Zyrtec works best for general itching and I started that
three days ago but haven't seen any improvement yet. The Houndettes are on
a grain free diet and I'm convinced it's something out in the yard. This
sweet girl is incontinent and I can ride a mop with the best of them but I
really don't want to go the steroid route again if I can avoid it. Any and
all suggestions would be very welcome!

I was able to vote again today! At least I got one crises resolved!

Healing drool is being sent to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger