[Dailydrool] Sorry About Bo

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 16:52:55 PDT 2013

The benedryl may be the solution.  I give Lilie 2 benedryl each night when
her ears are bothering her and she sleeps through the night.

The thing that made me smile while you were describing the situation is that
it sounds like he is evolving into a Hobbit.  Check his feet to see if they
are growing...First breakfast, second breakfast, prelunch...

Sounds a lot like Lilie's favorite day of sleeping.  After breakfast nap,
prelunch nap, early afternoon nap...

Good luck with a solution.  I can see that it would drive you crazy.

Take care.
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil