[Dailydrool] Triplet updates for Tilly Phoebe and Harvey

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 17 06:36:57 PDT 2013

Hi All,

  We are smeelin' good after our baths!  The grandkids have had their time
here this summer and we gots lot'a  e'cise, swnuggles and funs!

  Harvey has stopped peeing on the carpet in front of the couch, thanks to
KOE and PAM!  He will be retested for his kidney problem in a few weeks to
see if the new Modified Kidney diet is working.    He does not seem to be
drinking as much.

 Tilly has now taught Phoebe how great it is to eat DIRT!!  Especially after
a fresh rain.  I am forever chasing them into the grassy areas of the fenced
yard.

 The sick neighbors are still harassing us. Last Sunday night, she charged
out their front door as I was walking little Tilly on a leash, yelling "We
were trying to have a peaceful dinner".  Her mean dog was on a leash and I
thought she was going to let it go after us as she waved her arms
frantically.  I guess I cannot walk down the street during "her" dinner
hour!  7:00pm Sunday night!!?!

I was so close to calling the Sheriff.  Instead, I started a written list of
all the incidents with them since we moved here 2 years.  Have it typed out
and ready.  We already talked to the Sheriff during previous episodes and
are waiting to act at the right time!

Told my new Vet about it and she gave me a new product to protect us during
walks.

I have been leeryof carrying Mace/Pepper pray, which I have.  She said I
could be fined if I spray mace on the face of an animal(person) because it
could damage tissue in the eyes and nose.  People like these sick neighbors
are just waiting to trip you up on an issue to bring you to court.

Anyway, she gave me a product called INTERSTOP.  It is a spray with a
chemical called interomone.  It emits a loud hiss prior to the release of
spray.  It will stun the animal, stopping unwanted behavior.  It also has
added a lavender scent.  It is not harmful or unlawful to use.  Is short
acting but will affect the behavior of animals.

Phoebe has been so hurt by my fears that she will not walk past their house.
I hope the Interstop spray will allow me to gain my confidence back and be
able to walk each of my dogs down MY OWN street without dread!

Sue to the Triplets