[Dailydrool] Bo

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Sat Aug 17 06:15:05 PDT 2013

Our old man Dozer was diagnosed with dementia and we had the same problem with his getting his days and nights mixed up. Thankfully there was no baying. Kind of odd now that I think about it because he was always a very “noisy” guy who the boarders hated to see coming. He actually got quieter as his dementia progressed. One thing that helped him was a medication called Selegiline. It is a human grade med but can also be used for dogs. My vet was able to hook me up with a pharmacy in Arizona who would ship the medicine to me as needed and the cost was very reasonable (about $40.00 a month at that time).  It may be worth a try. I do feel for you as I know what it’s like to have a furbaby going through this. I will ask Kuder and foster girl Lexi to sling some drool Bo’s way.

Cathy, momslave to Kuder, foster Lexi, GSD Leah, Grace ATB, Emily ATB, Dozer ATB, Emmylou ATB, Nathan ATB, Beau ATB, Laya ATB, Daphne ATB
Ohio Basset Hound Rescue

-----
No virus found in this message.