[Dailydrool] ROLPH UPDATE

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 18 01:41:44 PDT 2013

After proving he wasn't drinking excessively, the vet rechecked Rolph all over and still could find no physical reason for his loss of appetite - however, he note he had lost more than one pound since his previous visit!
So, we went ahead with blood and urine tests (oh yes, Rolph so did not want to help out when I was crouching with a pot to catch pee) and these have all come back negative too.
I was surprised as I expected a thyroid problem.

Right now, I am in Greece. The vet e-mailed to say when I return he'll explore arthritis. Rolph has had poor joints for years and when he is hurting he often chooses not to come on our daily walks, but all through this, he has wanted his walks.

Has anyone got any thoughts on this?

Sally, without Rolph and Clara, in Greece