[Dailydrool] Decree

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 08:22:23 PDT 2013

Today is BATH day for the dogs, not something we do often at this house.
No, they are allowed to be their normal stinky selves (they don't stink)
most of the time. But I got good shampoo for Nigel and the others are going
to share. Super black for Doc who is still STILL blowing coat and STILL
looks like a mothy black coyote. A final brushout and shampoo should help
if I can keep them all out of the dirt. Bwahaahahahahah ofcourseI can.
(Not.)
Oh well.

MomPerson to unsuspecting Llewis, Nigel, Conley and Doc