[Dailydrool] Baths

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 12:45:26 PDT 2013

I have bathed Llewis (who was the worst), Conley (who was the best behaved)
and Nigel. When I did Conley's anals (I always do anals with a bath)  they
squirted so far they hit Nigel --who I had not yet done--probably 3 feet
away. We were outside, don't panic. I'm certainly glad I did them, however.

There is ONEDOGLEFT.......
And I have to brush out what is left of his undercoat.
And he hates the dryer.
And I am already exhausted.

Remind me to do two dogs on one day and two the next after this.

(Usually I pay to have them all done and I am seeing the wisdom  in
spending my money that way....)