[Dailydrool] I still have decals and only 2 weeks left...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:32:55 PDT 2013

Just over two weeks left until my 15th birthday and the Ramble! She slave is thinking I will make both- it’s so close now... of course you all know that I like to mess with her a bit. Keeps her on her toes.

I still have some “Every WOOF counts” decals left to hawk. The money will go to Brood rescue. You can put them on your BUV or lots of other places too. It will be fun to see that saying not just on shirts but on your cars when we travel. Every hound who gets rescued gets to WOOF, every day I wake up- I get to WOOF- every dawg every breed- EVERY WOOF COUNTS!!

Send she slave a note if you’d like a decal or a few. $10 each and it goes to Brood.

Thank you for helping an old dawg give other bassets the chance at  the good life- just like someone did for me 13 years ago!

WOOF- old man Elvis and his person Angelika

angelikabrn at hotmail.com

Sent from Windows Mail