[Dailydrool] Sweet Sara Lea ATB

Cyndi Grove cgrove at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 16:33:26 PDT 2013

Drool Family,

We would like to send our thank you for all your kind words and thoughts for our Sara Lea.  She has taken a toll on us, three in one year is just too much to bear.  We are trying to answer all directly, but it is taking some time.  We are so happy to be in a community that understands our loss.

Hugg those furr kids in memory of those at the bridge.......

Cyndi and John

At Bassetville Acres, Sara Lea, Becky Sue and Honey Bea
Always in our hearts
Gone But never forgotten, Barney, Buttons, Jassie, JaBip and Buddy (the thermo nuclear puppy),
Cyndi and John Grove in Bayville, NJ
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcgrove/
http://home.comcast.net/~buttons/
http://home.comcast.net/~buttons/BarneyATB/Silentpaws.htm