[Dailydrool] Bath and vet visit

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:24:52 PDT 2013

I laughed as I read the posts about the vet people and Bassets that were
left to have bath, toes, and anals done...brought a smile to my face, and a
sadness too, as I remember fodly thatr furry wittle cweep, the one, the
only Awnry Arnie!!!..

The dxw dropped him off once because of a cyst that popped. It was a big
sebaceous.....when it popped................grossssss...

When my dxw stopped in on her way home from work, she could her that awnry
Arnie baying and crying from inside. As she opened the door to our vet, she
heard someone from the back SCREAM:

"Is that Basset Hound going home tonight"?????

Maybe there is some consolation and comfort in knowing that it's not just
US that they try to drive crazy somedays......I miss you Arnie...You had
bassitude humongous.......furry little creep..........

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604