[Dailydrool] HEY!!! Enough already!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 20 09:49:17 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu,

Well you've really gone and done it this time droolers.  All this rattling on about baths and guess what happened right here at my home?  Hummm?  Hummm?  I was grabbed, picked UP, hauled off into the walk in shower and washed all over like nobody's business.  And it is all your fault.  Usually I only get a bath once a month of and I just had a bath on the first when we got our flea stuff but all this rattling on about baths on the drool had the clueless momPerson checking our arm pits and I was a little red and bumpy and that was that.

HARUMPH!!!

And the ears, oh the ear flushing, this is all your fault droolers.

Oh ..... and the exciting part is still coming.  I had VERY long toe nails for EVER.  dadPerson takes Gracie and I in every month and we've been working on this problem for a year and a half and yesterday dadPerson took us again and guess what?  Just guess?  My nails were JUST the right lenght so I get dremeled instead and have rounded, fashionable nails and gorgeous feet.  They went back to being round and the right shape, they were acually bent backwards for a long time and then they were flat, flat, flat but after all this time and walking every night and trimming regularly .... I have regular feet now  Gracies are getting there but mine are stylish!

And guess what else?  It sounds like a simple thing but it's not, not to Gracie and I.  We march into Pet Smart like we own the place, heads up high.  We stand up on two tables next to each other and Gracie gets the nails trimed and I had mine dremeled.  And then we high step on out of there like we are royalty (which we are).  People swoon in the isles, people line up to pet us, people ohhhhhhh and ahhhhhhhh.  We are fine, we are elegant we are something to behold Gracie and I.  And we hold court over all our subjects and let them all pet us ...... and nobody, but NOBODY would EVER guess what we looked like a couple of years ago.  Nobody would ever believe it ...... and nobody ever mentions it anymore, it is ancient history.

We are queens and Snoopy is the king and we are special and gorgeous and very highly prized.  I am sure that most bassets are, certainly all should be.  Now we are too.

More later from LuLu who is very special but didn't appreciate the bath you droolers you

P.S.  When Gracie and I got home Snoopy and Gracie kissed and rubbed muzzles and then rubbed all the way down the side of each other.  He missed us.  He offered to do it to me too, so I offered to konk him a good one and he went back to loving on Gracie.