[Dailydrool] She's Leaving

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Tue Aug 20 11:45:03 PDT 2013

I can't believe it! She's leaving me to go someplace to work! Can you believe it??!!  10 long days to some places called Ro-di-ln and Joisey.  I am not allowed to go.  And, SHE has already whispered in my ear that it's pouf time tomorrow.  I am not amused.  All this talk about baths has reminded her about that my pouf is due.  Ugh!!

It's SHE, the mom person. I have to go to Rhode Island to help my mother pack up her house and have an estate sale.  WORK!  Then, off the New Jersey for the real job and attend a training class.  More WORK!  I did tell cluemaster Tony that he needs a pouf, my term for a sponge bath. He doesn't need the full bath, just a freshening up.  Belly washed, ears cleaned and pits powdered.  He hates the full bath so in between we pouf.

I'll save the best for last though.  He will be here to receive the Secret PAWTNER package!  Woohoo!

Drool to all in need, basset and their Hofmann alike.

Daria and Tony, the pouffed

Sent from my iPad