[Dailydrool] Debbie and Dawn

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Thu Aug 22 04:10:29 PDT 2013

I agree 100% with LuLu.  Cancer treatments make everything awful. Food doesn't taste the same. You eat weird things because none of your usual meals taste the same.  You ache in places that you didn't know you had.  You are physically and emotionally exhausted. Your only thoughts are how sick you feel and hope you can at least feel somewhat human soon.
I know, I went through the whole trifecta of cancer treatments 10 years ago(surgery, chemo, radiation). I have to get checked every 6 months for recurrence. I ate Fiber One cereal, plain yogurt, grilled cheese, egg salad, progresso soups and hamburger helper for supper.  Almost every day the same thing. 10 years later, I still haven't eaten fiber one or progresso minestrone soup.
So, what I am saying is that NO apologies are needed. When you feel better, you can read all you emails, cards, and open packages and know that we are all thinking of you and praying for you.  Oh, yeah, and DROOLING for you.

Take care, Debbie and Dawn.

Daria and tony, the basset

Sent from my iPad