[Dailydrool] Dylan is a hottie and other details

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 22 21:16:47 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Man oh man that Dylan pin up basset is hot.  Did you all get a look at that hunk of hound?  Well did you?  My oh my .....

LuLu heard through the grapevine that Miss Debbie Person ate something and wanted the drool to know.  It seems that Miss Debbie Person also thought the something she ate was creative but that is because she lives in Virginia ...... if she comes to California she might find out we have a whole nother brand of weird out here but anyway Miss Debbie person ate so that's good.  I recommend hunks of paper and snack rolls in from the bathroom personally and she's got opposable thumbs so she can get in there but whatever floats your boat I guess.

LuLu and I have been making lots of friends and are less skittish now on our walks and we have a little boy around the corner and he's 7 and he loves us he even loves Snoopy and laughs and laughs when Snoopy ahrooos and he pets us and loves us and it our friend.  Today it was me and LuLu and momPerson and he was in his yard with 5 or 6 other, bigger boys and he was swining a big stick and another boy was throwing a ball at him.  Well, he was me and LuLu and he turned and ran right toward us as fast as he could with that stick in his hand.  Mommy was very, very still and very, very quiet and so LuLu and I were both very, very still and very, very quiet and when he was almost to us he threw that big stick on the grass next to us and thrust his hand out ....... and pet me.  I kinda jumped ..... like maybe a few inches or so I and he was surprised I jumped so I quit jumping and he pet me and pet me and then he turned to LuLu ...... and she pushed her
 head out for pats and gave him her gentle smile.  So then he loved on LuLu for a while.

This is big, this is very big for me and LuLu.  We are pets you know, and people love us and we are treated gently and kindly and with dignity and respect and we are beautiful and people ohhh and ahhh everywhere we go and we have class and we conduct ourselves like ladies (except for when we eat poop, mommy says that is not what a lady does).

This is huge for us, this is no big deal for Snoopy, who was a pet from the beginning and feels it is his basic right to be adored and every humans obligation, this whole discussion is below and beneath Snoopy, Snoopy doesn't like me to talk like this but this is huge for us so I am gonna say so.

Love,
Gracie