[Dailydrool] Please help

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:06:40 PDT 2013

BaRCSE recently took in a wonderful young basset boy, Boudreaux, who has
been double whammied. He came to us as a heartworm positive pup who also
had a mass on his leg. Well, the mass has been removed and the pathology
report says it's a stage two mast cell tumor and the vet is recommending
amputation of his leg. Unfortunately they weren't able to remove the whole
tumor and it will unquestionably spread. Boudreaux will also be having
some additional tests done to make sure the cancer hasn't spread anywhere
beyond his leg. Dottie and Don, Boudreaux's foster family (you all know
them from the RatBoyz fame here on the DD) have both said this boy is one
of the sweetest, most loving hounds they've ever had the pleasure of
fostering and he deserves to be given every opportunity to beat this thing.
BaRCSE will do everything we can to save this sweet hound but we're
scraping the bottom of our financial barrel on this one. Please, if you
have any extra cookie money that you can share, please consider sharing it
with BaRCSE. Every penny we have goes to the care of our hounds. We aren't
big enough to have a store or any other secondary sources of income. Our
donations are it and it ALL goes to the hounds in our care. You can go to
our web page at barcse.org and donate through PayPal or send a check to the
address listed at the bottom of our web page. We have a couple of pictures
of Boudreaux on our face book page but he is not on our web page at this
point. I'll let you know when our web master gets him up so you can see
him. The Daily Drool has been so supportive in the past when you helped
BaRCSE win the Shelter Challenge and a lot of you donated when my foster
hound, Tybee, had his surgery. Please know that everyone connected with
BaRCSE is very grateful for all of your support.

Jane Hay
Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger