[Dailydrool] Browyn checking in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 03:34:27 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone!
It is me!  Browyn the Fairy Princess!  My human is being very bad again.
 She is trying to take away my title because I did something, well...less
than good.  But, it has already been discussed on the list before, and that
is just not allowed.  Besides, I don't think it was that bad.  The first
thing I did was find a door stop on the floor.  Excuse me!  Floor=basset
territory.  Anyway, I pulled the dog bed right up next to mom and sat in it
and chewed it right next to her.  She says it sounded like a nylabone.  It
wasn't and it wasn't as hard either.  When I had it in four pieces, the
idiot momperson noticed.  The next day, I saved the family from Bugsey's
lambswool alligator.  I opened up a side seam and destuffed him.  Mom
picked up all the stuffing and put him in the stuffed animal hospital.
 Actually the timing is good.  She fixes all the stuffed animals during
football season.  She says preseason games don't count.  It is even going
to be an easy repair!  I heard her tell Bugsey.  He was crying.  It is
wicked allergy season.  That means both my brothers are kind of touchy and
so is the mom.  They all have wicked fall allergies.  Their ears are sore.
 Their eyes are sore.  Their skin is sore and they are all grumpy.  I am
having to entertain myself.  It is truly just tragic!  Of course the good
news is they drool a lot.  So we have lots of drool for Debbie, Dawn,
NIgel, Elsinore and anyone else I am forgetting!

Browyn, the Fairy Princess, Beauford, Bugsey and the momperson, Jennifer