[Dailydrool] What a sad way to have a Birthday

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 07:50:49 PDT 2013

Pumpkin is at the Vet.  There was blood on the floor this am, and I suspected it was from Pumpkin because she has been scooting a lot.  She tends to have problems with her anal glands, but she has been scooting for months, even after getting cleaned out.  Finally, the mass was detected today.  It is a perianal mass, not typical for females, and mostly likely malignant.  Well, she is going to have one heck of a belated party when she is feeling better.
JP had his eye checked, and it has healed.
All other hounds are doing "knock on wood" fine.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the Gypsy Van Gang, and I am so glad for the Van lately, especially for JP