[Dailydrool] Bad Dreams

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:09:38 PDT 2013

Heidi has bad dreams.  All my dogs have had the dreams where they are chasing something and they yip or bark or whatever, and you can tell they are dreaming and it's fine.  Heidi has those, but she also has dreams where she whimpers and cowers in her sleep.  I can't think of another way to describe it.  She shakes sometimes too.  The first time, I was stupid and I touched her.  She woke up in attack mode and if my hand would have been closer to her head I would have gotten bit.  As soon as she woke up enough to realize it was me she stopped and you could tell she felt really bad.  The last couple of times it  happened, I talked to her until she woke up enough to realize i was there, and then I cuddled with her.  I've never seen anything like this before, and thought I'd check in to see if anyone else had seen this with their bassets.  I hate to see her suffering, even if it's just a bad dream.  I would like to find out who abused her and go Marlene on them, but thankfully for me all we know is that she came from Kentucky.

Debbie I was so glad to see you were feeling better yesterday, we are sending you copious amounts of drool, and to everyone else that needs it.

Kim with Wulfgang (I love sleeping), Heidi(he is always sleeping), Gunter ATB and the c at ts who think we are all crazy.