[Dailydrool] only one week left...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:32:47 PDT 2013

Just one week left until I turn 15 and we all head to the Brood Ramble to PAWTY!!

I still have plenty of “Every WOOF counts” decals left if you want one. $10 and it goes to Brood Basset rescue in MD. You can pp to this email address or snail mail checks ( make out to Brood please) to us at:

Elvis Hastings

3166 Ames Road

Cassadaga NY 14718.

If you’re mailing a check- please do it ASAP as we are leaving before the mailman comes on Friday the 6th. Checks won’t be turned in until the 7th at the Ramble.

 you can see the decal here:

http://s21.photobucket.com/user/bassets2/media/100_6897.jpg.html

Thank you and WOOF- Elvis

( if you’re at or near the Red WOOF Inn in Hagerstown Friday night- please come and have birthday cake with us) we’ll be on the lawn.

 Sent from Windows Mail