[Dailydrool] Regarding "Dis Conley"

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Wed Aug 28 20:14:38 PDT 2013

Dear Conley,

It's awfully difficult to get good help these days.  I don't know if it's
all the negative news in the world that is making our humans depressed, or
if they are simply getting too old and are becoming forgetful.  Daffodil and
I sympathize with you.

Believe it or not, my Mom wouldn't let me sleep in the bedroom the other
night!  Then, just before I read your posting, she had the nerve to clean my
ears with the blue power stuff.

I'm glad you received your dinner.  I got a measly carrot as my treat before
dinner and I know for a fact that there are 2 big containers of Braunsweiger
in the fridge...  We are just being made to suffer!

Lilie and Daffodil