[Dailydrool] what do you mean no birthday cake?

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Aug 29 13:09:36 PDT 2013

Hi!  It's me wee...what's that Clyde? FINE-not so wee Gracie Allen asking you for a favor. I just spoke to Duke Elvis who my sister Queen Xandy Bear had a certain fondness for(not like the FONDNESS he had for her-hubba, hubba...I'm just sayin'). Anyway, he told me that he still has Every Woof Counts decals left and well, just between you and me, he's a little depressed. All he wanted to so was help the homeless hounds of Brood and celebrate his birthday with all his friends and Aunties and Uncles.  He asked me how he could possibly celebrate and eat birthday cake with 15 candles on it(because you know he's OLD, right?) if he can't even get people to donate $10.00 for one of his decals. He said he might just hide under the table from embarrassment.  Then he said something that puzzled me.  He said that he might tell his slave to skip the cake and cancel his pawty. Wait-what Clyde?  No way, he did NOT say that not so wee Gracie Allen doesn't need any cake anyway. Are you sure? That doesn't sound like Elvis. Wait a minute-did he just call me FAT??? Grrrr.....anyway, I digress.  Won't you please help Elvis have a happy birthday by e-mailing Auntie A at  angelikabrn at hotmail.com<mailto:angelikabrn at hotmail.com> and get one of his decals? Only a few days left to get yours!  They're cool and all of the best BUV's will be wearing one.  Plus, Gracie wants cake...no...seriously...Gracie wants cake! We NEVER have cake at our house!

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121