[Dailydrool] public service announcement

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Aug 30 05:35:48 PDT 2013

Hi!  It's NOT so wee Gracie Allen again.  Geez, this posting stuff is kind of fun-don't know why I didn't try it sooner.  What Huggie? Oh, right-fine.  Huggie Bear has asked me to make a verrry impawtent public service announcement. " Dear Daily Drool people-the Woofle is coming September 1."  How's that Huggie?  Okay, okay I'll do it again.  "Dear Daily Drool people-Huggie Bear's Woofle for Senior Hounds Abound is coming September 1."  'Nuff said!

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121