[Dailydrool] Drummer

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 06:29:43 PDT 2013

Auntie Kathy-

I have woofed with Feyfey....she says that they do have Drummer on the manifest for arrival this morning. Gracie has been wagging up a storm and is glued to the gate waiting. The kitchen beagles are stirring and baking big trays of treats for him and the crock pots are all full. Timed just for him to get there.

I have only sniffed him second hand, and am very sorry I did not get up close and pawsonal meetings.

Pawtunia

.....on the phone but looking paward to sniffing you on my vacation from my vacation.