[Dailydrool] Screams in the night

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 30 09:56:48 PDT 2013

Ok so last night I went to bed at 11 and Snoopy cuddled up with me.  A little while later Greg came in and Snoopy moved to the foot of the bed.   Then, at 2:30AM the girls came to bed and I know this because all h$#l broke loose.

I awoke to SCREAMS ...... Snoopy was yelling his fool head off and Gracie was screaming like she was being torn in half.  I turned on the light and ......

Gracie had lept up on the bed and landed right on top of Snoopy.  While he was sleeping.  Probably right on his sore hips so he HOWLED and she's such a scaredy cat she was cowering down by the foot of the bed screaming like a cat and he was straddling her yelling at her for waking him and hurting him ..... so .......

I asked Snoopy to come up by me which he did and laid his head on the pillow with a harumph.  And I went down to the foot of the bed where little Gracie was FINE, just FINE, for all her screaming and crying he hadn't laid a snooter on her, he didn't even drool on her, she didn't even have a wet ear, nothing, he just told her off for landing full on him in the middle of the night and waking him from a sound sleep and Gracie wanted SNOOPY to apologize...... what???

I mean I may be clueless but it seems to me that Snoopy is the wronged party here ..... he's the one who had someone jump on his sore hips .... and he was ready to let it go and Gracie had to go all hysterical over it ..... huh?

This morning they are all fine, I don't think they remember.  What a way to wake up in the middle of the night.  Sheesh.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy, LuLu and Gracie the drama queen