[Dailydrool] alligator jerky and every woof counts

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 30 10:05:24 PDT 2013

Hi everybody it's Gracie,

Mommy bought us alligator jerky and we've never had that before.  Natalie was worried because she says we are furry alligators so does that mean this is canibalism.

We tried the jerky and it tastes very good .... you should get some.

and while you are getting some you should get an every woof counts decal from Elvis because it is important to him and [not so] wee Gracie Allen too and they won't stop spamming my mommy until you get one and she already got one so obviously you need to get yours.

Love,
Gracie