[Dailydrool] Chocolate

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 10:57:20 PDT 2013

I just said to my husband yesterday that I needed chocolate  a big  cake
with thick choc frosting he said it sounded good  but that he  wasn't going to
bake one, he figures he is doing enough taking care of me &  the hounds
and boy are they demanding,  my girls not me,  every  thing I say or ask for
falls on deaf ears !
any ways  Bill goes out to  get the mail and there is a package  addressed
to  ME  not the hounds Not Bill   ( ME )   it's for Meeeeeeeeeeee !  open it
up and there was a card and Gourmet  Chocolate Brownies.  Thank You Arlene
 what a surprise,   you certainly answered my call of Chocolate.  Bill sits
down beside me and  he actually thought I was going to share bwahahahahah
he said ( there  are 2  Marlene ) well, no shit, I can count  but where is
your name on this package ?????????????

It is so hot here and miserable,  Maggie is still a mess and I am  still
pretty much down  get up do a few things then down again,  maybe  tomorrow
when hubby is home we can give her a bath Annie has a good size lump on  her
back that I need to have checked,  not sure how I will get this done  either
she has a history of these cyst,  but cant diagnose myself,   need to go see
our vet to make sure

everyone have a safe Labor Day weekend

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie