[Dailydrool] Help for Dawn Jackson

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Aug 30 16:29:02 PDT 2013

CROSS POSTING FROM TRI-STATE...

As many of you already know, one of our long time supporters/adopters, Dawn
Jackson, has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer.  She doesn't have
much time left & her family is rallying around her & just keeping her
comfortable.   Many of the friends she has made in the Basset Hound
community have come to us asking "what can we do?".   What we decided to do
was set up a YouCaring donation page in Dawn's name.  You can access it by
clicking here:  www.youcaring.com/SupportForDawnJackson.  We did add a
little extra incentive, too.

For every $5.00 donated, you will receive a ticket number emailed to you
that will put you in a drawing to win one of two prizes. The first winner
will receive a framed print by David Dowbyhuz (see attached).  It is  print
#1 of 50 of "Junior".  It measures 14 1/2" X 17 1/2" & comes with  a
certificate of authenticity.  The second winner will receive ten 1/2 lb
bags of Moon Doggie Coffee with the winners' Basset Hound's photo on the
label.  These would make great holiday gifts.  All of the money raised will
go directly to Dawn Jackson's family to help with any expenses.  The winning
tickets will be drawn at the SeptemberFest Picnic in  Pennsville, NJ on
Sunday, September 15th.  Winner need not be present. (Note: Please do not
mention on the YouCaring page that this is a raffle, due to online gambling
restrictions).

Thank you so much for whatever you can contribute to this cause.  Dawn has a
huge heart & spent years taking care of others in her job as an LPN.  She
will be sorely missed by all that knew her.

Special thanks to Donna Funk for setting up the YouCaring page & handling
the tickets, as well as donating the Moon Doggie Coffee!  And to Kathy
Frisch for allowing us to use the print for this special fundraiser & for
framing it so it's ready for hanging.  We have the best group of volunteers!