[Dailydrool] Drool

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 19:18:41 PDT 2013

Ben is stepping up drool production for his furbud Nigel.  I am so  sorry
that he has this infection and hope that they find the right stuff to  clear
it up.  Ben hopes that he gets better soon so he does not give his  poor mom
slave such worries.  Lots of drool and prayers are also going  out to
Dottie and Don of BaRCSE who are keeping Bourdeaux comfy and  spoiling him for
the time he has left, as his cancer is all through his  body.  They are so
wonderful for doing that, knowing that he will be  leaving soon.  That must be
very difficult, and be truly loving.  I am  sure he appreciates all the
fuss.

Douglas and Ben