[Dailydrool] Onion Powder

Kate Lawson clawson at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 30 20:38:24 PDT 2013

Just saying....when you give human food to your hounds - baby food, canned processed food etc  - read the ingredients. I have been surprised how much of our processed food has onion powder in it. Foods you would not expect. Especially baby food. The rare serving may not be a problem but if you are giving it at every meal it will be toxic.  Not long ago I even found dog treats that had onion extract as an ingredient.

Kate, Lucy, & Daisy, Foster Bernice got adopted yay!