[Dailydrool] Bassetfest Shirts

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Sat Aug 31 10:47:38 PDT 2013

Hi everyone. Just a reminder that Bassetfest 2013 is Saturday, September 21. The location has changed this year to 6757 Thomas Rd., Radnor, Ohio 43066. We will still have a large fenced area for the furbabies to run and play as well an auction, raffles and food and drink for the humans. Well known Pet communicator Donetta Zimmerman will also be there to help you find out what those hounds are thinking. Please plan to attend and help Ohio Basset Hound Rescue raise funds for those homeless hounds.
Check out www.ohiobassetrescue.org for information about places to stay in the area. You can also see this year’s Bassetfest Shirt on the website. This year’s theme is PEACE, LOVE and DROOL, available in neon blue or neon pink tye dye design. These shirts are going fast so place your order now. We have already sold out of all but a couple shirts in neon pink. A second order is to be placed this coming week so order now to be sure you can get one in the color and size you want.
Hugs and drool to all and hoping to see many of you at Bassetfest.

Cathy, momslave to Kuder, foster Lexi (Yay! I just got adopted last night), GSD Leah, Emily ATB, Grace ATB, Dozer ATB, Emmylou ATB, Nathan ATB, Beau ATB, Laya ATB, Barry ATB, Daphne ATB

-----
No virus found in this message.