[Dailydrool] Hey Gracie one name!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sat Aug 31 12:10:49 PDT 2013

Hi, it's me not so wee Gracie Allen again! Gracie one name, I saw your post. Thanks for reminding everyone to get their Every Woof Counts decals and for bringing up SPAM. I'm guessing you never had it but it is like...well, there's really no way to describe the taste. Anyway, Huggie Bear said it would be okay if I told the name of her Woofle which starts tomorrow. All proceeds will be turned in as votes to get HB's picture in the SHA calendar and so she has named it the ,"I Want To Be In The 2014 Senior Hounds Abound Calendar Too" Woofle. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Anyway, HB doesn't know it but I'm going to leak one of the items today hee, hee.  How many votes will it take to win a new, never used, official, hard to find, original Daily Drool watch?  Yep-could be yours if you cast the winning vote.  Okay, got to go-Clyde needs a little disciplining. Disclaimer by slave (For the record, lest you think we are guilty of hound abuse, wee Gracie has never had SPAM.  We don't even let the humans here eat it).