[Dailydrool] My big hug and huge apology for my lack of appropriate response

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 19:36:18 PDT 2013

My big hug is to all those who wrote to me about Pumpkin and JP.  I promise I will write sooner than later, so much going on in the mean time.
As it turns out, Pumpkin's mass was a bacterial infection???  Four vets are on the case, and the first incident may well have occurred last October, and since Colette and Pumpkin tested positive for Giardia, I realized I had a problem in the yard, which was fixed, a broken sprinkler head.  This may be related.  She is doing well, but I want figure out how to stop this forever.
JP is doing a lot better.  It was dark when he pooped but I think it was better than ever.  I mixed some of his usual dry food with the moist, and he ate if I spoon fed him.
This is my apology.  I never knew Dawn but I am so sad of her passing, and what upset me so much was that Debbie cloned that to her own condition.  My sister does this, she went through breast cancer.
She is in remission, but she is so afraid every day of what can hurt her, and she is trying to figure out a healthy life.
If it is ok to say this on a basset list, because the bassets like it too, the more vegetarian, the better.  Red beets are great.  Green drinks are spectacular.
A food processor and a blender will be your best friends.  Pulverized foods are your best friend as the nutrients join your system efficiently.
I am not a perfect person.  I still drink wine and I think I should not, as well as diet soda, with all the chemical crap in that.  Honestly, I care, first for Mom, and another first for the hounds.  I am so drained in the Mom story, but not empty, and I will carry on.
I worry about stuff that is not meant for this list, and I care so much for all of the list members.  Without DD, I don't think I would have been the person I am today, and I say that in a good way.  My faults are my own, but the list helps me a lot.
Hugs, love and healing drool all around.
Jackie and the gang