[Dailydrool] Fair warning

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 31 20:00:20 PDT 2013

Hi, it's LuLu,

I am so sorry to hear that Dawn Jackson made her way to the bridge.   She was a fine person may her memory be for blessing.  I do not think for a minute that this gives us a reason to stop believing, I think that would upset Dawn if it did.

And so I am remembering a time when the clueless momPerson stopped believing.  And I thought I would share that with you all as fair warning.  It is true, she had a bad day at work and came home and the girls were fighting and there was no food in the house and the dadPerson had taken to his bed for days and hadn't eaten nor gotten up and she just gave right up and lay right down on the living room floor and started to sob.  Well, she paid the price.

You see I wasn't sure what exactly to do about that but Snoopy knew.  Oh yes indeed he did we walked right over there and sized the momPerson up and she was laying on her back and he hacked up a luggie, no, make that two luggies and then he used his big ole tongue to slather those luggies all over the clueless momPerson's face.  You want to talk drool we are talking some major drool.  And get got it over her nose holes and she tried to wipe it off and he wouldn't let her and then the girls starting laughing and she was laughing and dadPerson came out to see why everyone was laughing and she had drool dripping off of her face and in her eyes and she didn't know if she could wipe it off or not because it worked you see so she was thinking she had to wear it but it was pretty gross so ......

Don't stop believing, I'm warning you now!!

Love,
LuLu