[Dailydrool] Help and Suggestions Needed

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:57:22 PDT 2013

Marie - I'd look for a Newf rescue group (located anywhere) and see if they
have a transport group. There's one for bassets on Yahoo (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Basset_Hound_Rescue_Relay/); I'd imagine
there would probably be something similar for most breeds.

Good luck.

-Esther, Basil (who came to me via transport) and Waldo ATB