[Dailydrool] Violeta has diarea, help!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 6 20:26:00 PDT 2013

Pumpking for sure.  Bananas work well too.  But most of all give lots of water.  If she isn't interested in the water make hot dog soup and take the hot dog out and give her the water and make more soup with the hot dog.  The water is the MOST important thing.

More later from the clueless momPerson who is only clueless about bassets, labs get diahrea too you know.