[Dailydrool] Tramadol

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 10:41:42 PDT 2013

 Yes tramadol. I even tried the clear pill capsules from drugstore, pill pockets and on and on.
But also tried the meat trick - I used a piece  very thin meat - two slices -  one without the pill first and next slice quickly with  pill and it sometimes worked.   You have to be quick before that nose detects it.  Apparently they can detect roast beef in a sealed vault according to a clipping I have from  Miss Becky's vet
Bassets also are not for people with bad nerves or lovers of classical beauty (I don't agree).
Georgie