[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Tue Aug 13 08:45:16 PDT 2013

On 8/13/2013 09:03, Chris Bly wrote:
> Yesterday was a day off work for me and I spent at least seven hours trying
> to figure out how to vote and never could today I tried again today and
> nothing all I could get to was the one we did in June.
>
> Today I went into the interenet through Firefox and got right in and voted I
> have no idea what is wrong with my Explorer but it just does not work and I
> keep getting pop ups on it. GRRRR so try a different Internet if you are
> having trouble voting it worked for me!!

As I mentioned yesterday, I had no trouble voting, but it wouldn't let
me vote again before I went to bed.  I think they are on to us. ;)

I have had trouble off and on voting with Chrome, my browser of choice.
When this happens, I fire up FireFox and have no problems. I haven't
used Explorer in about a decade.

The site doesn't recognize me as it used to but I have had no problems
typing in Basset Buddies and then scrolling and clicking on "WI".
Obviously, YMMV.

Tommy