[Dailydrool] Voting

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:40:01 PDT 2013

I know you're going to get tired of hearing from me about this but I was
finally able to vote! For whatever reason, Google is not opening the
Challenge site....well, at least not on my computer. So I downloaded
Firefox and was able to get into their site and vote no problem. I don't
know if it's a Challenge site problem or Google's but it was very
frustrating! So, if you're having problems voting, try downloading a
different browser and see if you can vote from there. There is a
registration process that you apparently have to go through (name, email
address, password) so you can vote but I was given the option to stay
signed in. Whew! What a PITA! But well worth it if we can get some money
for another rescue so please, do what you need to do and VOTE!

We have been kind of quiet here at the Houndettes home this summer. We had
the house painted which took longer than we expected but the Houndettes
loved having the guys around. The painters all loved hounds and were
willing to give belly rubs so the girls just ate that up. One of the guys
is a personal friend and he brought his six year old boy with him once in a
while who also loves hounds so the Houndettes were in double heaven on
those days. Give them a child to play with and they all turn into absolute
fools!

I have read every note on the DD over the summer though and shed more than
a few tears over some of the sad news and enjoyed a few good laughs over
others. The Houndettes and mastiffs are always on drool patrol for everyone
who needs it along with prayers from me.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with help from mastiffs Sasha & Brutus