[Dailydrool] Beds

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Aug 13 18:13:53 PDT 2013

Bev:
One of Dexter's favorite beds at the moment is a very cushy bath mat. It's completely washable. I think the directions even say you can dry it in a machine, but I have had other mats that didn't do so well with that, so I usually let it hang dry.

I don't leave it anywhere but the bathroom (after all, it is a bath mat), but I often find Dex curled up on it, so I've been thinking that I should get a new mat and let him have this in the living room.

It's perfect for a dog who can't climb up on a bed, though my guys are all fine in their rear ends.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets