[Dailydrool] Harrison Buttercup

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 20:16:26 PDT 2013

Fank you Miss Tilly. Momma called it WORLDWIDE Harrison Day. Ize likes da sound of that. Ize wish dat ebery hound and non hound out dere could be loved and hab their bery spechul day, ebery day.  Myse hab a bery gud day, momma gab me treets and Ize eben forgave her fur kleanin me ears.

Eberyone, Ize just wanna ahhroo out do da world that me BERY BLESSED to hab Miss Tilly and Miss Baloo in me life, yes siree, me feel bery spechul and Ize lub dem bery MOOCH

Lub and snooter kisses,
Harrison B. Hound