[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 19:30:05 PDT 2013

Well, Ben has developed another habit in addition to his fussy eating
habits.  When we go for walks and I do not go the way he wanted to go, he  would
walk slowly in protest.  Now he turns to the direction he wants and  just
sits down, and will not move.  I can beg, bellow and tug the  leash, and he
just sits. I do not want to drag him as he has bad front legs, and  do not
want to make them worse, so I just change directions and the walk  progresses.
 Just another way to pull my chain.  But you gotta love  them.

Douglas