[Dailydrool] Howliday Card labels

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 14:33:02 PST 2013

Have a new printer- got a good deal black Friday- so no more arguing with the old one. I will do the list labels for folks again this year.

Short list $3, med $6 and long $9- includes hero’s list ( postage included). I can also do return address labels if you need them- just your address- $2 per sheet. If you want a picture then $3 per sheet.

email me for info please. ( 30 labels per sheet)

money will go to Ohio and Droopy rescue

Lists are not out yet- but I know Amanda Elf is working on the right now.

droolies and Merry Christmas! Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail