[Dailydrool] More on pet strollers

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 16:27:38 PST 2013

Bo has a pet stroller also, and we love it. His is a little different than Pawtunia's. Bo's has two huge wheels in the back and one small wheel in the front. I don't recall where we purchased it (online)' but if you google "pet strollers for large dogs" (be sure to put in the large dogs part, there are quite a few there.  You can go through the "Images" pictures to see which one you like. Then click on the photo and it will take you to some information about the stroller pictured.