[Dailydrool] 5thnight of Hanukkah

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 1 18:54:45 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie

It's still Hanukkah at my house.  We had our latkes with salmon mixed in them tonight.  Yum yum yum.    Snoopy LuLu and I split one.  Mr snoopy OEBE curator of missing objects was seen dashing out the dog door at high speed apparently bent on curating Julianne's chocolate orange but couldn't get the package open before it was confiscated. We got treats and more stuffies tonight  We have so many toys the basket runnith over and we are all getting fat from all the treats.  Not to mention latkes and jellie filled donuts. Did I mention thanksgiving.   MomPerson swam yesterday.  Yoga and then a run on the beach today.  She passes on every other plate but I think she's in as much trouble as the rest of us and if anybody suddenly needs a trip to the doctor, be they human or be they basset they gonna have some splaining to do I am telling you that

Love
Gracie who put in her dues for book of the month club.  Check Facebook.

Sent from my iPaw