[Dailydrool] Houndsbay Auction Items

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 20:12:57 PST 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. I don't know where the time goes anymore, I blink and it seems days have passed.

Just want to give a friendly reminder that Leslie has many things posted on Houndsbay. She's in dire need of funds for the hounds, so if there's something you like, please consider bidding.

Also, I have one more new Hilfiger Basset Tote that I'm auctioning off, this time for Aahrooo Basset Rescue here in Illinois. If you didn't get the chance to bid or were outbid last time, please take a look again. This tote will only be up for 10 days.

Thank you!
Tricia and Harrison B. Hound