[Dailydrool] The Bugler

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:40:56 PST 2013

I just subscribed to the online Bugler- and received my first issue- which was THE first issue- all the way back in 1968! Lots of show stuff info- which doesn’t interest me- I wanted it for the articles. There is a letter in there for the prospective new owner of young basset ‘Charlie’- I laughed out loud reading it! My youngest, Johnny also enjoyed the article. All this for a measly $5 a year- really!

If you want to subscribe- here is the info. Nothing in it for me- I just really enjoyed it and am looking forward for the other issues to arrive, and wanted to share the info.

It's $5 a year (about 15 to 18 issues each year). You can pay via Paypal (send to buglr at blomand.net) or by check or cash in the mail to
The Bugler
5972 Francis Ferry Road
McMinnville, TN 37110

droolies, Angelika...still chuckling about Charlie lol

Sent from Windows Mail