[Dailydrool] found the type of dog stroller we have

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 18:51:08 PST 2013

I finally found online the type of dog stroller Bo has on line.  It is the "doggyhut x-large dog stroller" by veeler. If you google this, you'll find that they are available on amazon for $139.99. I think we paid less for ours but it was purchased on sale at least four years ago. still, it is half to a fourth the price of comparable strollers, comes apart and folds for travel in the car, and works great (although we had to replace the tubes in the tires with stronger ones and that self sealing foam). with the stroller, the four of us (me, husband, healthy cooperative Basset, and Bo) can all walk together. Well...Bo rides, as befits his status as emperor and commander in chief.