[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan Howliday Card Dispaly for 2013

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Tue Dec 3 17:26:34 PST 2013

Hello Droolers,

D Alcott W, AKA Debbie, is working on our 2013 card.  It is a tearful job this year since all our houndies have passed. We are STILL working on Vet bills.  Yes we will be getting Bassets again, just not too soon.

I still do not know what Debbie's creation for 2013 looks like, so we all must wait.  I guess I will begin mailing our card in a couple weeks.  No later than the week before Christmas.

Some Droolers will be mailing cards this week since I received our mailing list from Amanda today.  So, it is time for me to get the Winstanley Clan website ready for the 2013 Howliday Card Exchange Display. Here is the first webpage address for 2013.

www.winstanleyclan.us/2013_Howliday_Cards/2013_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html

I will publish this on the Drool a couple more times during December. Remember, you can get all of Debbie's past cards on all kinds of merchandise at Debbie's Café Press website: http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays

Enjoy the cards because I enjoy posting them all for you.

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious Kitty, Stonie, and Biko.
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.

ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, and Okie
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Buy Debbie's Basset Howliday Cards now in print on all kinds of stuff!
http://www.cafepress.com/dalcottwbassethowlidays

Quit smoking with Leon at:http://www.as3-web.org/

Tabernacle, NJ Weather http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=39.849%2C-74.714&sp=KNJTABER5