[Dailydrool] Holiday stuff

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 3 20:15:36 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

The people got treats today.  They got some of the Malleys chocolate from Ohio Basset Rescue.  They got a lot.  Natalie, who is 13 years old, spent $20 of her own money to buy some chocolate to support Basset Rescue.  Mommy spent a lot more than that.  You should get some.  It tastes good.

Tonight we got more stuffies and more treats.  Yeah.  I am ready for umbrella night.  That is what we call the last night of hanukkah at our house.  Because nobody cares what they get by the last night of hanukkah at our house.  momPerson always says she could pass around umbrellas by the 8th night and it wouldn't change anyones reaction.  Thus, umbrella night.  Could have done umbrellas tonight.  I played with my stuffie for about 90 seconds.  Tuggied it with Snoopy for another half a minute.  And then I went looking for my new pink ball from the 2nd night and took a nap with that.

Oh, and before I forget, Mr Boomer Basset I am shocked and offended!!!  The very IDEA that I would do any such thing with my very own brother Snoopy.  Disgusting.  Why, that kind of thing is reserved for tall dogs who are complete strangers who I meet at the dog park.  Although I did make an exception in the case of the Belgian Shepard.  We have met twice and we did it both times.  He's tall, dark and handsome.   And unaltered.  Hey, don't we have one of those on this list?

Love,
Gracie