[Dailydrool] No Cancer drool needed please!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:19:55 PST 2013

I've been lurking a bit for the last year because things have been a bit
crazy. I've been following along with all the laughter and tears though.

Two weeks ago I noticed my 14-year-old basset Baxter's rectum looked like
it was slightly stretched. Having lost my 15-year-old basset Copper to anal
gland cancer 1 1/2 years ago, I immediately inspected and found a lump the
size of a small lime. The soonest my vet could see him was today and in the
approx two weeks since we discovered it it's grown to the size of a lemon!

If we could have some no cancer drool we would really appreciate it!! They
just finished the biopsy and I'll be on pins until we get the results.

Thanks, and drool to all in need!
Brenda